What To Expect:
A standard cleaning includes..
Service all rooms:
- Dust, vacuum &/or mop (including stairs)
- Remove the trash throughout the home
- Wipe around light switches and door handles to remove any and all fingerprints
- Clean, scrub and sanitize sinks & counter tops.
- Clean microwave inside and out
- Sweep and mop floors
- Wipe down appliances and cabinet doors
- Clean, scrub & sanitize shower, bathtub, sink, toilet, and tiles.
- Clean the mirrors/glass doors and wipe down the fixtures
- Mop floors
- Wipe washer and dryer
- Sweep and mop floor
For 1st time or occasional deep cleaning, include...
- Damp wipe baseboards, chair rails, window sills, door ledges and hanging pictures
- Vacuum upholstered furniture or wipe down leather furniture
- Remove cob webs and clean light fixtures and ceiling fans
Optional Interior services include:
- Inside of oven
- Inside of fridge and/or freezer
- Inside of cabinets and/or drawers
- Windows and/or blinds
- Grout cleaning
- Carpet steam cleaning
- Organizing closets and/or pantries
- Changing bed linens/starting the wash
How To Prepare For Our Arrival:
When we are scheduled to clean your home, please get ready by doing the following...
- Provide access to the premises (including calling the gate to let us in and/or providing a code to the gate or garage if you will be out).
- Make sure there is a good water source available and trash service.
- Make sure all pets and valuables are properly put away and make a reasonable effort to put dishes away and dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
- Make sure laundry is not in the way of places to be vacuumed or dusted.
- Warn us of any fragile items or dangerous areas so that we can pay special attention to them.
- If you have any preferences regarding cleaning products and/or scents that you enjoy (or specific places to be cleaned a certain way), please let us know so we can make them a top priority.
- If you would like fresh flowers delivered at the time we arrive (or gifts, candles, chocolates, teddy bears, a card, etc.) please take a look at our Facebook page, pick out what you would like and tell us where to leave it when we're done.
Inspection And Payment
- At any time (preferably when we are done), please feel free to inspect all areas and let us know of any concerns you may have before or after we leave.
- If you are leaving a check, please text or call me to let me know where it is so I know where to find it (cash is always appreciated, but only if you are handing it to me). We accept, checks, credit cards/debit cards, paypal or cash app ($SusanPristine).
- Please leave instructions as to any doors to leave open or lights to leave on etc.
- Please pay me directly and do not discuss payment with any employee of Pristine Cleaning (or request any employee/accept an offer to have a Pristine employee work directly for you per our non-compete agreement).
- Feel free to schedule any follow up cleanings at any time. Just call, text or e-mail me.
- Feel free to review our services or give me any feedback in person, through my Facebook page or by simply contacting me anytime.